Licensing and compliances services
- Obtaining Unified Licence for new operators / migration of existing operators to unified licence . Authorisation under Unified License comprises for any one or more services listed below:
» Unified License (All Services)
» Access Service (Service Area-wise)
» Internet Service (Category-A with All India jurisdiction)
» Internet Service (Category-B with jurisdiction in a Service Area)
» Internet Service (Category-C with jurisdiction in a Secondary Switching Area)
» National Long Distance (NLD) Service
» International Long Distance (ILD) Service
» Global Mobile Personal Communication by Satellite (GMPCS) Service
» Public Mobile Radio Trunking Service (PMRTS) Service
» Very Small Aperture Terminal (VSAT) Closed User Group (CUG) Service
» INSAT MSS-Reporting (MSS-R) Service
» Resale of International private Leased Circuit (IPLC) Service
- Facilitating signing of Interconnect agreement with the Telecommunication Service Providers.
- Setting up of point of Interconnect for termination / carriage of voice calls .
- Telecommunication advisory services to Enterprise customers.
- Vetting of legal agreements both voice and data services.
- Product evaluations and framing terms and conditions as per DoT and TRAI guidelines.
- Vetting business transactions from regulatory perspectives.
- Preparation of compliance calendar and implementation.
- Setting up Submarine cable Landing stations,
» Assist in preparation of documents for Cable landing stations and getting provisional clearance from the DoT.
» Beach Man Hole (BMH) approvals from the Maritime board.
» Environment impact analysis, no objection certificate and subsequent compliance after project completions.
» Security clearance of Crew Members and ships.
» Securing CRZ clearance .
» Advisory on Lawful interception and final approvals.